Friday, April 25, 2014

The Journey Begins Again...

So...on the road to a new me and I think this time it will stick. I have made huge strides and progress in losing the weight that I put on. It hasn't been the easiest thing in the world to do with having 5 kids (3 being toddlers) and a full time job to deal with, but I'm doing it. If you want something bad enough you will find a way for it to become a reality. I love the fact that my husband is so supportive and it seems like the big kids are too. There are so many times that I just want to give up, then I put on those shorts or the pants that I can so easily fit into. I'm down to a size 16 from 18/20 and even the 16's are a little loose. It's only been 21 days but the road seems so bright and shiny up ahead. It's exciting to see where this road will take me. 21 days down....

No comments: