Monday, October 04, 2010

Babies...Babies...Babies...

Well I know that I should probably be writing about the wedding...and I will in due time, I want to do it when I have some pictures to share as well. But since I don't have any yet I have decided to write about the babies.

We have started on the nursery finally. It took long enough. I think the only thing that was holding us back was the wedding. One thing at a time. We started tearing apart the wall and soon we will be continuing on to paint and put in all of their stuff into the room, which will be a huge relief since as of right now it is all in our living room. I can't wait to have that room back to normal. We look like hoarders right now.

The babies are due to be delivered on November 14 or 15 if all goes to plan. Which I am certainly hoping happens. We have so much more to do before they come to our little world. I am so nervous about them coming, not just because there will be three babies to take care of, but the delivery and recovery itself is terrifying me. I had a ceserean with Anthony so I know what to expect in that sense, but it was a horrible experience and I do not look forward to reliving it again. We picked out the names for the girls, but only family really know the names and I think I am going to keep it that way for a while. When they come I think I will post a picture with their names attached. I have so many ideas for the nursery but just not enough $$$ to bring them to life. I'm sure sooner or later we will be able to make it happen, but it's just been such a busy year, with the wedding and no rest in between now to dig right into the girls. It's exhausting that is for sure!

Well more to come soon, since I will be on my maternity leave soon and I will be able to send updates more often.

~M

No comments: