Thursday, May 07, 2009

Just Catchin' Up...

I thought that I would let everyone in on what is going on besides killing myself at the gym. During Spring Break Anthony and I went to Disneyland, just the two of us. We had never done that before and it was so much fun. I think Olivia and I will do it next year. I know that I won't have to fight with her as much to ride some things like I did with Anthony. We had so much fun!!! I will have to post some pics when I get around to it, I hate trying to do that, it takes so long sometimes.

We have been very busy with school activites and plays. Olivia was in High School Musical at school, Anthony is going to have a Famous Nevadan Show at school he is going to be Kit Carson. We have to go and buy the clothes for it still.

School gets out in June and then the kids will be off and running for 3 months. They are going to Kansas City and Virginia for two weeks this summer, but I know there will be some camping trips thrown in there, so it should be fun.

A friend of mine and I made a deal that we will have lost enough weight to be comforatable enough in swim suits in public that we will get a cabana at one of the pools on the strip for the day. I think that will be so much fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Mother's Day is this weekend and each year it gets better as the kids get older. They get more creative and more excited about doing things with me that day. They are always worried about buying me something but I always tell them that I want them to make me things. Anthony and Olivia made a menu for breakfast on Mother's Day for me to choose from. So I have to circle what I want. The name of the resaurant is called "IMOM'S" It's so cute. I'm excited to see what they have planned for the day. Maybe I will do a little slip and slide with them outside on Sunday. I will have to remember to take pictures of the kids, with me not in them...lol.

I am registered for school for the Summer as well as for the Fall. I'm almost done, I only have two semesters after the fall...I think that is all that I have, then I am done and I can stress out about paying for UNLV. Lucky me. Well I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

~M

1 comment:

Cisco said...

I love the transformation you are going through. You are developing a personality that is far from what I knew 8,9 years ago. Perhaps its always been there and only now it comes out. Like a butterfly extending its wings to take flight. It is inspirational not just for the kids but for me as well. Know that I will support you in all aspects of this transformation and I am glad I am part of it.
Love you always. Cisco