Friday, November 14, 2008

Miss M Lately...


There hasn't been a whole lot going on really. I have to sit down and download my pictures that I took while in Disneyland. My mom came up with the great idea of making a scrap book for all the pics or most of them anyways. I have never really scrapbooked before, it's fun. I'm sure it would be a pain in the ass if you weren't very creative though. Anthony and Olivia have been quite busy with school and some church activities. Cisco has been working a whole lot and so have I. I am not working the other job any longer so now I have time to do little things around the house, like move the living room around and tear up carpet in the den, which I will be doing tomorrow. That should be great fun. Not looking forward to Christmas this year, but what else is new. Thanks to the economy my children will really be able to appreciate their gifts ( which they usually do and don't ever complain) but I wonder what will happen still. We told them that due to the current economic crisis Santa won't be supplying that much this year, he had to ask the government for a loan. The kids looked at me like I was crazy. So I promise that soon I will post some precious photos of my chidrens.

~M

2 comments:

Summer Ryan Doyle said...

I have no doubt the kids will not be lacking - they have some crazy gift-giving aunts and uncles, as you well know. I personally am thankful for the excuse to tone it down this year. We'll see how that goes over with the fam...

Ms. Marie said...

I tell everyone every year to take it easy, but that never works...I have given up hope. I can't wait to see you guys!