Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Dream Materializing...

So I don't think that it is a huge secret that I love baking. It is also no secret that I have been told by several people that I should open my own bakery. So the desire to do this has been getting greater and greater. I was registered to start school at CSN next month and figured while I was doing that I would look into Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts School. Well while I was there I started the application process and am now registered there for this fall and will graduate from there in 2009. It is a nine month class, but very intensive. Considering I will be there for 5 hours every night of the week, but I think that I will finally be happy at work, since I will enjoy doing things that interest me. I think that I will eventually have my own business but I will take that step slow, I still have some ways to go with the training and technical parts of things, but it's all very exciting!

I can't wait!

~M

3 comments:

Yummerson said...

Good for you!!

Ms. Marie said...

Thanks! I'm so excited!

Summer Ryan Doyle said...

Wow! Congratulations on taking this huge step toward a dream! That's just wonderful.