Thursday, October 04, 2007

So I Thought That It Was Over...Guess I Was Wrong...


So I have gotten over my rage from the other day...the moment has passed and after confronting R on his lack of billing skills the issues were resolved and now I am experiencing a very relaxing not busy at all kind of day...yay.

My mother decided to leak that bonuses are coming up and from the sounds of it all of the hard work and extreme irritation will be well worth it. I certainly hope that she is right and didn't quote the opposite amount of what will actually be given. The number that she gave sounds like it would be right consitering all the hard work we have all been doing. But we will see. I almost wish I didn't drag the number out of her, just in case.

Well on the fronts of my hunny in Detroit, he has opened the new place and I only have to wait 6 more days until he returns. I think that this week is going by so slow, and I know it is because I am just awaiting his return. But soon enough I will have him in my little arms.

~M

No comments: